Golden Phoenix Program
The Ultimate Fresh Start Program
The Golden Phoenix Project is the first of its kind. This is an innovative 2nd chance program for anyone with a felony record or even if they are currently incarcerated.
Re-entering the community after incarceration is much easier on paper than living with the challenges that continue to present themselves. Having a criminal record presents many difficulties when assimilating back into society, namely finding employment.
Criminal records vary significantly in severity, ranging from one-time arrests that lead to dropped charges, to violent criminal histories. With such a wide range, many arrests are for relatively minor, nonviolent crimes. These types of offenses, while they do harm the community, are not categorized among the most serious acts of violence like aggravated assault, robbery, rape, and murder. Despite paying their dues and being unlikely to re-offend, a criminal record keeps many people from being considered for employment.
Because a significant fraction of crimes is committed before the age of 23, people whose lives were halted at an early age struggle to move forward from the
situations of their past. Learn how a minor arrest could hinder future employment.
That being said, employment is the single best predictor of a successful return from prison. Here are a few reasons why employment for the formerly incarcerated is important, for both the individuals returning from prison and the
Unemployment can lead to re-offending
It is commonly known among researchers and experts that unemployment often leads to re -offending.
Employment brings an unmatched sense of stability in a person’s life after prison. The routine and
responsibility of going to a job every day often prevent people from regressing into past destructive habits
that led to their imprisonment.
There is a cycle of incarceration, unemployment, and homelessness
Previously incarcerated individuals need a steady paycheck to provide themselves with housing, food, and basic necessities so that they can survive on their own. Many people leave imprisonment with little more than the shirts on their backs and their rap sheets detailing their convictions. With almost nothing to their name, unemployment can mean the loss of everything,
Golden Phoenix Program
- $19.95 “Fresh Start Lifestyles Build Your Own Freight Broker Business.”
- $19.95 “Fresh Start Lifestyles Build Your Own Freight Broker Business.”(Swimsuit Edition)
- $29.95 “The freight Brokers Bible” 265 pages
- Any participants that purchase these products or have them purchased for them will be able to correspond with a personal agent on the outside that will answer questions for them about the industry and prepare them for re-entry.
- Contains the same benefits as Level One but in addition a friend, family member or loved one can now be enrolled with us immediately and begin training and earning income in preparation for the re-entry of the participant that is currently awaiting release, regardless of the time they may have leftto serve.
- 6 Months of hands-on training
- Freight provided daily to their company e-mail
- Mentorship and leadership skills training on a one-on-one basis
- A laptop computer filled with the necessary Freight Broker documents such as forms and contracts
- A titanium briefcase to hold the business in a box
- A wireless Gold Mouse
- Mouse Pad
- Note taking portfolio with built in calculator
- The Freight Broker Bible Training Course
- The Build Your Own Freight Broker Training course
- 16 Videos with step-by-step instructions
- All Forms & Contracts needed for a complete home office
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Frequently asked questions
Can I make money as a Freight Broker?
The national average salary for a freight broker in the United States is $62,105 per year, with an average additional compensation of $28,000 per year for commissions. Many factors influence the salary of a freight broker, especially location. Those employed in larger cities typically earn more than those employed in rural areas. Freight brokers with a good reputation and years of experience can also earn more than novice brokers.
Can I become a Freight Broker without a college education?
Yes! A typical freight broker’s job does not need much education. Some employers will ask for a high school diploma or a GED. Earning a bachelor’s degree in business or a related field can make you a more competitive job candidate.
Can I become a freight agent/broker with a felony record?
Yes! That is why we have the “Golden Phoenix Project